heaven on earth

by.thebeareroflight

Nov 29, 2008

blessed

Posted by bearer.of.light

I really thank God for the many opportunities that have come my way recently. It's really amazing because everything needed to fulfill the roles I've been given is already inside me. Serving has been a most enjoyable experience because whenever I'm on stage, or whenever I'm planning, co-ordinating or managing, I enjoy every single bit of the process. Ps Prince always tells us that whenever we use the gift that God has given to us to serve Him, it is multiplied and reaps boat-sinking harvests - I find that so true.

jkidz camp was physically exhausting, yet it is one of the BEST camps I've been to so far. Being in the games comm, I enjoy every moment working with the various members and of course, our dear Camp commander and asst. camp commander. I will never forget the time spent sitting together at the lunch/ dinner table and the roaring laughter and lame jokes we talk about. Maximum ding-dongness. We are such a bunch of wackily bonkers and fun-loving group.

And of course the kids. P3 kids are such an amazing group. I don't mind them laughing at me (I already don't have alot of "image" to begin with in the first place..Haha).. but it just warms my heart to know that I brought laughter to them. Because really, we will never know if these children came in with any problems and emotional baggages. Children are especially dear to Jesus' heart. And it is really an honour to be able to serve these children.

Some of us just were also involved in the RK Musical and all these projects were just a few days apart. We may be physically exhausted - but we had such great fun.

And whenever we put our lives, time and talents from God into his hands, we'll never be shortchanged. God always multiplies our givings. As I return home each day from rehearsals or a long day at camp, I feel very tired on the outside. Yet deep inside, there is an unexplainable feeling of joy. It's literally feeling happy on the inside.

China for 4+ months... I'm definetely going to miss serving...I'm definetely going to miss RK.

0 comments: