heaven on earth

by.thebeareroflight

Nov 21, 2008

e-learning week

Posted by bearer.of.light

e-learning week ain't holidays.

fortunately, i'm done with all my e-learning assignments.

i got 2/10 for my conlan. haha. and the lecturer wants to see me about class cohesion. oh my. and i thought my class was the most happening in chs. lol.

Rock Kidz Musical - THE HERO IN ME. Back from our rehearsal today. It was great seeing everything pieced together. I thought the props are amazing.

Preview tml and actual shows on saturday.

going to wuhan, china on 27/feb and returning 4/july.

chamomile tea + honey + lemon juice is good for colds and my voice. been drinking that alot today. i need to keep my voice in pristine condition. and it's going to be in pristine condition.

thoughts.

i just realized this post has been most random.

0 comments: